Like any type of business contract, a social media contract can be a useful commercial tool. The management of your social media presence can directly affect the reputation of your business and brand, especially as the internet is often the first port of call for customers when searching for new products and services.
Social media contracts include:
- Direct contracts with social media organisations
- Google AdWords account handling
- Contracts with advertising agencies to advertise on social media
- SEO contract
Any social media contract, including an SEO contract, should:
- Lay down clear boundaries as to what each party is responsible for
- Ensure the appropriate safeguards are in place
- Provide for a clear exit strategy should you wish to regain control of your social media presence.
How can we help?
As a firm actively engaged on social media platforms we have a strong understanding of the opportunities and pitfalls presented by Facebook, Twitter, Linked In and other platforms for businesses. We are also experts in the field of brand and reputation management.